Midwest Foodie focuses on sharing simple recipes that make it easy to feed your family. Here you'll find family-favorite recipes that are filled with flavor and made with simple ingredients.
The Best Holiday Side Dishes
These are tried and true family favorite sides that will perfectly complete your turkey day spread!
- Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole1 hour
- Air Fryer Green Beans10 minutes
- Easy Baked Broccoli Cheese Casserole40 minutes
- Baked Cheesy Potatoes [NO condensed soup!]55 minutes
- Baked Cheesy Corn Casserole40 minutes
- Roasted Baby Potatoes35 minutes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes30 minutes
- Easy One Pan Cornbread Casserole1 hour
- Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes1 hour 40 minutes
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Zucchini10 minutes
- Air Fryer Asparagus (Easy Recipe)10 minutes
- Roasted Delicata Squash30 minutes
See more side dish recipes →
Your Favorite Holiday Appetizers
These starters are simple and delicious, and the best part is that most of them can be made ahead of time!
- The Best Homemade French Onion Dip Recipe40 minutes
- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe15 minutes
- Easy Holiday Grazing Board20 minutes
- Easy 15-Minute Crostini Recipe15 minutes
- The Best Creamy Street Corn Dip20 minutes
- Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese Dip55 minutes
- Fried Goat Cheese Balls30 minutes
- Creamy Baked Crab Dip30 minutes
- The Easiest Baked Brie with Jam10 minutes
- Chili Lime Party Meatball Appetizer25 minutes
- The Best Jalapeno Popper Dip40 minutes
- 30 Minute Cheesy Baked Olive Dip30 minutes
- Garlic and Herb Marinated Feta35 minutes
- How to Make Spinach Dip40 minutes
- Marinated Mozzarella Balls35 minutes
- Baked Feta Appetizer25 minutes
See more easy appetizers →
My Latest Recipes
From my kitchen to yours, here are the latest recipes I've published!
- The Easiest Homemade Sloppy Joes Recipe30 minutes
- One Pan Chicken and Noodles Recipe (No Condensed Soup!)30 minutes
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe (No Condensed Soup!)35 minutes
- Hawaiian Roll Sliders35 minutes
- Crock Pot Potato Soup3 hours 10 minutes
- The Best Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe30 minutes
- One Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper30 minutes
- One Pot Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup35 minutes
- 5 Minute Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing (Chick-fil-A Copycat)5 minutes
- The Best House Salad Recipe10 minutes
- One Pot Creamy Chicken Soup Recipe30 minutes
- Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe15 minutes
Family Style Dinners
These recipes use accessible ingredients and (mostly) whole foods. So you can feel good about feeding your family a wholesome dinner!
See more family dinner recipes →
30 Minute Meals
No one loves a 30-minute meal more than me! I try to keep all of my recipes pretty simple and straightforward, but weeknight dinners that can be made from start to finish in less than a half hour are my specialty!
See more 30-minute dinner recipes →
Easy Chicken Dinners
When you get bored with the same old chicken dinner, these recipes will help get you out of that rut! They're loaded with tons of flavor but are made with simple ingredients that you've probably got stocked in your pantry right now!
See more easy chicken recipes →
Easy Soup Recipes
When the temps start to dip, soup becomes a weekly staple in our house! These are our family's favorite quick and easy soup recipes!
See more soup recipes →
I love the ease and simplicity of a one-pot meal which means you'll find a lot of them around here! You are going to love these one-pot wonders!
See more one-pot dinner recipes →
Easy Pasta Dishes
Pasta is the one dish that my daughter will always eat. And with endless options of sauce and cheese, I never tire of trying new things and incorporating veggies into the mix.
See more easy pasta recipes →
Instant Pot & Slow Cooker Recipes
These easy recipes take just minutes of prep and then it's hands-off cook time while you get the important things done!
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie (NO CONDENSED SOUP!)3 hours 10 minutes
- Super Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce25 minutes
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos2 hours 5 minutes
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Instant Pot Pasta with Broccoli19 minutes
See more IP/slow cooker recipes →
Easy Side Dishes
If you're looking for simple side dishes for the holidays, check out these quick and easy flavorful options!
See more side dish recipes →
These easy smoker recipes are perfect for those who are new to using a wood pellet grill but delicious enough for those who have been smoking their favorite foods for years!
See more easy smoker recipes →
These starters are simple, delicious, and the best part is that most of them can be made ahead of time!
- Corn Salsa Recipe from Chipotle5 minutes
- 4 Ingredient Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (No Marshmallow Fluff!)5 minutes
- 20 Minute Mini Baked Chicken Tacos20 minutes
- Easy 15-Minute Naan Pizza15 minutes
See more easy appetizers →
Dips and Sauces
See more easy dips and sauces →
Easy Air Fryer Recipes
These recipes rely on the convenience of the air fryer to get all your favorite main dishes, sides, and appetizers on the table! You may be surprised how many things you can cook right in an air fryer!
See more air fryer recipes →
Easy Vegan Recipes
These vegan meals are satisfying, simple, and plant-based! They will fuel you through a busy workday or make it easy to feed your family a healthy, hearty dinner.
See more vegan recipes →
Simple Vegetarian Meals
These vegetarian meals are comfort food at its finest! Of course, sticking with the quick and easy theme of Midwest Foodie, you'll have them on the dinner table in no time!
See more vegetarian recipes →
Browse by Category
Never Miss a Recipe!
Simple Seafood Recipes
These seafood recipes are quick, easy, and flavorful for a delicious meal the whole family will love!
See more simple seafood recipes →
Easy Taco Recipes
Tacos are a weekly staple in our house so I'm always trying to find ways to switch up the classic ground beef taco to keep things interesting. You are going to love these quick, easy, and flavorful taco recipes!
See more easy taco recipes →
Quick Pasta Salads
These pasta salad recipes are quick, easy, and loaded with flavor! Skip the same old boring macaroni salad and bring something unique to the backyard BBQ this year!
See more easy pasta salad recipes →
Let me share with you a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to run a food blog as a full-time career that makes a multi-six-figure income!
See more income reports →
I love to share my favorite products with my readers! Here you will find my honest reviews about different products that I love. I'll share with you exactly what makes them worth the money and how I use them in my own day-to-day life!
See more reviews →
If you're not sure what to get for that hard-to-shop-for person on your life, I've got you covered! Unique, fun gift ideas await!
See more gift guides →